Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice from guys or girls is appreciated, should I call him or should I wait for him to call me?

Sorry for how long this is! I met this guy a week ago at a camp that we went to. We started talking and from then on we ate together, sat together when we were listening to a speaker, and just all in all spent most of our time together. He ended up asking for my number on the last day, so we've been texting here and there or talking on facebook. We went through a cave and we had to be single file, and he ended up a few people ahead of me. So then he asked one of my friends where I was, and she told him I was a few people behind, so he stopped and waited for me. He then would hold his hand out for me to make my way through the cave. My friends all agreed he likes me, because he did a lot of things such as holding doors, pulling my chair out, and other things like that for me. So I've been wanting to actually talk to him and hear his voice again but he hasn't called me or anything. I'd like to actually talk to him, should I text him and say '; Are you busy? Do you think we could talk on the phone? I'd like to hear your voice again'; He lives about an hour and a half away and is one year ahead of me in school. Would these things make a difference? Is he taking it slow or is he nervous? Answers from either guys or girls are helpful, it would be great if you had experience with dating too. If your confused about something just ask and I can clarify.Advice from guys or girls is appreciated, should I call him or should I wait for him to call me?
It sounds like a nice guy, so you should get to know him well, he may end up one day being your husband, so if he's really nice and good don't let him escape. Maybe he's not contacting you because he feels insecure about you liking him. I think you should text him saying something like hi are you busy? I'd like to talk to you on the phone when you have time, would you call me when you can? I'll be here from midnight to 6am? (haha) Well at whatever time is convenient for you, but leave it in his hand to call you. I would not say I want to hear your voice, they get too proud. Maybe he doesn't call you and it may mean that he's not interested or he didn't get your message. If he does not reply, wait a week and then you call him, at least to be certain that he's not interested about you, so always keep your distance and cool so that you don't get too hurt.


good luckAdvice from guys or girls is appreciated, should I call him or should I wait for him to call me?
callll him..ima dude.


trust me.


just call him up around 7-8 in the afternoon when hes most likely not busy and just say ';hey, whatcha been up to?';





it wont go wrong, if he likes you. he'll love you to do it =]
if you call he will figure out u'r interested


an email must be good nd just ask how are things like u do'n't care tha much








answer mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090609161130AAuPnFQ
Calling him would be great. It's not a crime for a girl to make a move like that. In fact, most guys would find that pretty cool.
i think you should call him up..





I don't think his being one year ahead in school should matter, but the living 1.5 hours away is potentially problematic.. but still you should call him up

No comments:

Post a Comment