Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please help me, I need advice on guys.?

okay, so the guy I like went to my school and over the fall break, I was building up the courage to tell him how I feel. When we come back to school, I find out that he no longer goes to my school! I start feeling really bummed and everything (He was a boarder at our school.) A few weeks later I find out that my friend knows his number so I call him. We start talking a lot and he doesnt straight up tell me he likes me, but he gives out really obvious hints.





Well, okay the problem is hes far away, but hes trying to convince his parents to let him come back in one or two years. So we only talk on the phone, since thats the only way we can, and i have a hard time being comfortable around him!





I dont want to lose him just yet and what kinds of things should we talk about? OH! and should I tell him I like him now ?Please help me, I need advice on guys.?
well hi. love is really strong and you shouldn't let your feelings get in the way of dat if you and your mystry man realy i mean realy love each other then you should follow your heart.What im tryin to say is that you need to ring him and ask him if he loves you and if he says yes then you know that you are not just wondering over a crush and you also know that its something real, so i say you do what you think is the right thing to do just remember at the end of the day the choice is yours ok girl and there are many ways to heat up distance love alritePlease help me, I need advice on guys.?
I think technology kills romance.





Ask for his address and try writing to each other. it will mean so much more to both of you when that letter arrives on the doormat. You wont feel as pressured to have to find something to talk about, and if you really can't wait you can always call to catch up in between.





Good Luck.
yeah, i think you should tell him you like him other wise whats the point of talking to him on the phone. So you can be friends? I don't think he would waste his time talking to you just so you two can be friends.
yes tell him that you like him





try talking about what you have been up to that is new and excitting





or just talk about things that have changed at school





hope this helps!
tell him you like him but if you want to have a boyfriend that lives close to you then just tell the guy that you wanna wait till he moves back
wow well first off your having a long distance relationship with this guy and you didnt tell him your feelings yet? ya, what ya waitin for.





second, you said something thats a red flag, you said we only talk on the phone since your uncomfortable around him??? if your uncomfortable with a guy, then why pursue it?


third, i wouldnt wait around for him to come back. guys dont wait, they will find somene in their area...especially if you didnt say your interested.


find yourself a local guy that you ARE comfortable with and you will be happy
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment